There are about thirty-five Level IV CHEK practitioners in the world, and probably for good reason. The program to pass this level is nothing short of tedious, time consuming and a complete shock to the nervous system because practicing on this level has no room for error.
The human body is an endless vessel to study and understand. In order to complete the Level IV Practitioner program, it took 5 years of research and study to pass all three levels of HLC, Integrative Exercise Kinesiology courses and the three levels of prerequisite CHEK Practitioner courses. This has been a cultivation of skill and mastery over five years.
To finally be able to practice with all of the tools now mastered, 10 clinical case studies from Primal Fusion clients were developed (some over year long), then written, re-assessed for a part II follow up study and reports, and updated. Then they were analyzed, scrutinized, judged and … finally… accepted.
Each of Aleks Rybchinskiy‘s case studies covered what can now be practiced and offered for all of you:
- infant movement pattern assessment and the application of infant development exercises as a foundation for Primal Pattern® movements.
- a holistic, integrated model of Primal Pattern® movement assessments and application of the science of biomechanics and kinesiology to advanced assessments and functional training techniques
- goniometric assessments of posture and relevant joint range of motion.
- effective patient screening, ruling out any red flags through careful examination of medical history, orthopedic assessment, and length/tension assessment
- comprehensive, full-body assessments of your key biological systems.
- training for specific corrective exercises for effective spinal and core stabilization.
- prioritization of therapeutic protocols based on the your immediate needs (including consideration of time and financial commitments)
- orthopedic assessments of the cervical, temporomandibular, shoulder regions
- working with and understanding the comprehensive emotional and mental factors related to why people don’t heal.
- use of the Chakra system to tie in all interrelations with meridians, glands, organs and the musculoskeletal system
- practicing the use of Ego~Mind development using mind mapping techniques
- teaching the stages of infant development and their correlations with physical structure, mental~emotional capacity, personality, disposition and perception and programming these infant development exercises with related specific stretches
- apply a “4 Doctor” approach to organ mapping systems: Diet, Rest, Movement, Happiness
- medical dowsing
- the highest level of corrective and integrative exercise and stretching programs as well as holistic therapeutic programs on lifestyle and nutrition, stress management and cognitive behavioral training based on a study of all of the information gathered from the above assessments, clinical intakes and observations and history reports.
The following courses were taken over a five year period prior to beginning the level 4 program:
*Scientific Shoulder Training: functional anatomy of the shoulder for preventative, performance and corrective exercise programs.
*Scientific Back Training: analyzation of the biomechanical intricacies of stabilization exercises as a necessary prerequisite to general strengthening of torso musculature for patients, the general public and athletes. This information is essential for preventing repetitive stress disorders that lead to injury. The synergistic interaction of muscle groups in performing complex frontal, transverse and sagittal plane movements are explained and assessments practiced. Phase 1, 2 and 3 spinal rehabilitation, stabilization and strength exercises are demonstrated, with variations and detailed technical cues.
*Scientific Core Training: the most comprehensive, in-depth course available on the abdominal musculature and its biomechanical relationship to the entire kinetic chain, when applied to the prevention of back pain, maintenance of good posture and optimal sports performance.
*Each of the following courses: *Advanced Program Design *Female specific training *Swiss ball training: *Medicine ball training
And full comprehension and testing on the following:
- Atlas of Human Anatomy 4th or 5th Edition by F. Netter
- The Clinical Orthopedic AssessmentsSecond Edition by J.Loudon, M. Swift and S. Bell
- Non Violent Communication: The Basics as I Know and Use Them by Wayland Myers
- Nonviolent Communication: The Language of Compassion by Marshall Rosenberg