So here’s the deal. I’m not a food blogger. I don’t take fancy pictures and make neat little layouts for printing etc. Usually, my food is inhaled before anyone (me) even thinks to document it on the ‘ol iPhone and share that sucker on all the social channels. Sometimes. But rarely.
This time, I just felt it necessary to graciously distribute my recipe. Holidays are about helping the needy. This is for humanity:
Sara’s Stuffing (GF, DF)
- 1 pkg bacon
- 1lb ground sausage
- 3 sprigs sage
- 1 white onion chopped
- 8 carrots grated (or you can be lazy and buy the grated stuff)
- 1/2 head of kale minced/chopped fine
- 1/2 package of gluten free bread (your choice, most work very well) (cut in squares toasted) <— note: not Paleo, and to be honest; this recipe works and still brings the amazing without it. OR you can use two packages of Simple Mills almond crackers (sea salt flavor) which is Paleo friendly.
- bag of frozen cubed squash (optional, but I suggest you take it)
- 2 organic bosc pears, peeled & sliced the way you want
- 1 cup figs
- 2 large pastured eggs
- glorious amounts of garlic powder and cinnamon